Meet Grace Goldman!
- American Red Cross Standard First Aid Certified
- American Red Cross CPR/AED Professional Rescuers and Health Care Providers
- UNI Bachelor of Arts: Movement & Exercise Science, Minor: Coaching
- Kayak, SUP, and Sailing Instruction - South Lake Union, Seattle, WA
- Sydney, Australia Half Marathon
- Division 1 Collegiate Soccer
- TriHealth- Health & Fitness Specialist
Grace grew up in Cininnati, Ohio the majority of her life, but knew she wanted to venture else where after graduating high school. She took her soccer career to the University of Northern Iowa where she played four years of Division 1 Collegiate soccer. She graduated with a degree in exercise science and a minor in coaching.
Her passion and love for sports, the outdoors, people, and being active eventually took her to the west coast where she lived for a year following college. Grace found herself in Seattle, Washington where she taught kayaking, paddle boarding, and sailing on Seattle’s Lake Union. Her new found love for the water, paddling, and coaching, eventually took her to a sailboat in the South Pacific Ocean.
Grace sailed through French Polynesia on a 53 ft. sailboat for two months, traveled to the North and South Islands of New Zealand, and lived, worked and traveled in Australia for a year. While she was down unda, she also had the opportunity to visit Bali.
She has recently moved back to the Cincinnati Area, and is thrilled and so excited to share her passions for traveling, and the outdoors with all of you. Her fun, loving, high energy attitude is surely to be very contagious! The world is a very large place, and Grace is eager to be able to show you a part of it through TIOEX!