Live The Journey...
With Our Founders And amazingly talented Staff!
- ACA© Kayaking Instructor (IT)
- SOLO® Certified WFA
- Sierra Club® Certified Outings Leader
- Paddle Instructor at Revolution Fitness
- Procter & Gamble - Logistics and Project Coordination
Amy is a Cincinnati native, born and raised, traveling roads, rivers, and trails throughout her life, and she is always looking to share those experiences with friends. Amy's insatiable desire to keep moving, traveling, learning, and creating new memories has catapulted her into this exciting new chapter of sharing and educating guests on the Great Outdoors, in and around the Midwest and beyond. This will include tips and tricks regarding LNT (Leave No Trace©), WFA (Wilderness First Aid), sustainable stewardship, kayaking, hiking, camping, and a ton of laughter and fun!! Some of her favorite hikes and paddles include the Tetons, Yellowstone, Red River Gorge, and Northern Michigan, and she is looking forward to hiking more Ohio local spots more often as well!
With a long history of corporate global event coordination with Procter & Gamble, Amy jumps in feet first when it comes to travel arrangements and group trips. Logistics are second nature to her, and she enjoys watching her efforts unfold, ensuring her guests a fantastic and fun adventure!
Amy is also an active Sierra Club® member and Sierra Club® Outings Leader, as well as SOLO® certified in Wilderness First Aid. These are incredible assets for our outdoor excursions, as she is not only capable of providing appropriate WFA on our trips, but she will also lead WFA trips to educate guests while hiking and camping.
- Environmental Planner and Ecologist
- Former Owner/Director of Mandala Retreats
- Member of the Access Fund and Red River Gorge Climbers Coalition
Adrian is also a Cincinnati native, but moved to Colorado after graduating college to explore the mountains, rock faces, and wide open spaces. She spent several years conducting ecological field research in various locations in the western U.S. After living "out West" for 15 years and honing her rock climbing and outdoor skills, she returned to Cincinnati to start a new chapter. Adrian's zeal for travel and adventure is contagious., and she holds a deep love for connecting with nature, sharing her passions, and inspiring others. Through TIOEX, she is dedicated to offer her clients a transformational experience that will carry over into their every day lives.
In Cincinnati, you can usually find Adrian trail running or hiking with her two-year-old son at the Cincinnati Nature Center, taking a yoga class, or climbing at one of the local rock climbing gyms. She frequents the Red River Gorge, in Slade, KY, as much as possible to take advantage of the world-class rock climbing that is a mere two-hour drive from Cincinnati.
- ITCA Certified (IT)
- USAT Certified (IT)
- Marathons: Cincy Flying Pig, Baltimore Running Festival, Indy Monumental
- Triathalons: Caeser's Creek, Deer Creek, Hueston Woods Zoom, Morgan's Little Miami
- Trans Tahoe Relay
- Tough Mudder Nashville
- USA Olympic Swim Trials Qualifier
- RRCA Certified Running Coach
- RRCA Member-Cincinnati Chapter
- American Red Cross CPR/First Aid Certified
- Couch to 5k Running Coach
- Girls on the Run Soulmate and Volunteer
- TIOEX Branding Manager
- Visual Communications: The Ohio University
- American Red Cross Standard First Aid Certified
- American Red Cross CPR/AED Professional Rescuers and Health Care Providers
- UNI Bachelor of Arts: Movement & Exercise Science, Minor: Coaching
- Kayak, SUP, and Sailing Instruction - South Lake Union, Seattle, WA
- Sydney, Australia Half Marathon
- Division 1 Collegiate Soccer
- ACE Certified Group Fit. Instructor
- Marathons: Athens, Ohio Marathon, Cincinnati Flying Pig, Tampa Bay Distance Classic, Queen Bee
- Duathlons: East Fork
- Triathalons: Escape from Ft. Desoto, Top Gun Triathlon Series, St. Anthony’s Triathlon
- Trifitness Athlete
- Tough Mudder Legionnaire