Northern Michigan Paddle & Yoga
If you have yet to experience Northern Michigan in a leisurely capacity, then THIS is the weekend for YOU! No question. This trip is one of the reasons why we started this business, and we can't wait to share this gorgeous place with you! Read on to find out more about what the trip entails.
- Friday evening - Relax & unwind for a while, until dinner time, followed by sunset paddle on Torch Lake. Then we'll return to the house for a backyard fire under a blanket of stars.
- Saturday - Sunrise yoga (6:57am) with TIOEX yoga instructor, Dion Davage. Then breakfast and downtime. Pack up out coolers, and head out for the day to kayak Clam Lake and Torch Lake, stopping for lunch at the beach on Torch Lake. Then back to the house to enjoy some downtime to nap, wander, trail run, etc.. Then we'll have dinner and drinks, and optionally hear some live music at the local neighborhood brewery.
- Sunday - Sunrise yoga (6:58am) and breakfast. Head over to Traverse City for Old Mission winery tours/samplings, followed by another beach lunch at the Mission Point Lighthouse, and some sightseeing along the peninsula. Then back to Bellaire to unwind. Then we'll have dinner and guests' choice for entertainment!
Dates: August 26 - August 29, 2016
Join us for a fun-filled weekend in Bellaire, MI, and experience the renowned draw of some of Michigan's most gorgeous lakes. Activities include waking up with the sun for sunrise yoga on the deck (or sleep in, it's your call), an afternoon kayaking on Clam Lake and Torch Lake, stopping at The Dockside for lunch on the beach. We'll also spend an afternoon touring a handful of Old Mission Peninsula's beautiful wineries, surrounded by the scenic East and West Traverse Bays. Accommodations for this trip will be a large, lake-adjacent house in Bellaire, MI.
Experience kayaking, yoga, trails, sightseeing, local brewery flights, and vino on the 45th Parallel. You will also have plenty of down time to spend however you'd like: napping in a hammock, sitting at the beach , shopping an estate sale, or grab a partner for a trail run nearby. All the while enjoying healthful, homemade meals and snacks prepared by our trip leaders.
- Transportation to and from Bellaire, MI
- Transportation to and from activities & tours
- All accommodations
- All meals and snacks, unless otherwise decided upon by the group during the trip.
- Professionally instructed kayaking and yoga sessions
- All paddling and yoga gear
- Lots of laughter and story-telling!!
Total Cost: $440/person
Spaces Available: 6 (six)