Meet Suzanne Smith!
- ACE Certified Group Fitness Instructor
- Marathons: Athens, Ohio Marathon, Cincinnati Flying Pig, Tampa Bay Distance Classic, Queen Bee
- Duathlons: East Fork
- Triathalons: Escape from Ft. Desoto, Top Gun Triathlon Series, St. Anthony’s Triathlon (Olympic Distance)
- Trifitness Athlete: Competing since 2010
- Tough Mudder Legionnaire: Tampa, Columbus, and Nashville
Suzanne has earned a bachelor's degree in Education from the Ohio University. She began her career teaching in Cincinnati, Ohio, and continued that career in Tampa, Florida. While in Florida, she enjoyed coaching girls volleyball for 6 years.
Group fitness, athletics, and challenging herself in various athletic pursuits has always been a top priority for Suzanne. She has mastered the art of stepping outside of her comfort zone, and she continues to be amazed at where her pursuits have taken her.
Other interests and future certifications: Trail running, sand volleyball, cycling, road tripping, live music, Melt Method Certification, Personal Training Certification. And most importantly, I make some seriously awesome guacamole!
Suzanne is definitely looking forward to providing quick and effective workouts, positive encouragement, and high energy on excursions!